A Boutique Resort in the Heart of Scottsdale
Much like the city we call our home, The Scott is a melding of disparate energies and origins. Blending inside with outside, spaciousness with intimacy and the exotic with the nostalgic, The Scott captures that intangible feeling of welcome.
Find out what sets us apart
- $15 million reinvention completed Nov 2018
- Located in the heart of Downtown Scottsdale
- The Canal Club, an urban restaurant, serving traditional favorites with a Cuban twist
- 3,500 square feet of pure relaxation at our on-site La Vidorra spa
- Two luxurious pools, hot tub and playful sandy beach
- Complimentary basic high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel
One man’s dream of home
The Scott embodies one man’s dream of home: infused with the colors and comforts of old Havana, the edge and flare of New Orleans, the elegant geometry of the Bauhaus, and the serendipity of friends and memories made on the road.
His story is our story, though its arc may bend through lands and times that are themselves unfamiliar to us. The lives of all those who settled the Salt River Valley continue to reverberate throughout this place, and The Scott captures but one of their threads… that of Julian Duarte.