Because pet-friendly hotels are life-friendly hotels
Your pet deserves to be pampered in extravagant style, too, so we’ve made The Scott Resort & Spa one of Scottsdale’s most pet-friendly hotels. In fact, we’re as crazy about animals as you are, so your furry friends will get the same royal treatment you do.
The Scott Resort & Spa welcomes your pet
- Pet bed and food and water bowls delivered to your room
- Disposable pick-up bags around property
- Pet exercise area within walking distance of our downtown hotel
- Pet-sitting, grooming and walking services can be arranged through our concierge
- List of nearby veterinarians upon request
Our Concierge is also happy to coordinate additional pet services if you need them. Just contact our Concierge prior to your arrival at 480 945 7666.
Traveling with your pet(s)? Let us know by using our pet registration form.Register FormRegister Form
Prior to arriving, please be aware of our pet policies
- Pets must weigh no more than 50 pounds, or two pets must weigh no more than 75 pounds combined.
- A Pet Waiver must be completed and a $100 non-refundable pet deposit per stay will be charged upon check-in.
- Dogs are only permitted in our Guest Patio and Courtyard View guestrooms.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, lagoon or restaurant.
- Pets must be on a leash and in your control at all times.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the front desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing resort guests due to barking, crying, or aggressive behavior, the resort has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Owners are responsible for retrieving any pet waste.
- The resort does not assume any liability for your pet’s actions while at the resort.
*ADA service animals are exempt from the pet policy.