When you step through our doors, rest assured
Cleanliness, health and safety are always our #1 priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates are always our highest priority and we would like to personally assure you we have taken all steps necessary to maintain the safety standards outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Whatever the reason for your visit, we want you to know that your room and our entire hotel will offer a clean, safe, home-away-from-home experience with access to open-air recreation.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails, and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
- Signs are posted throughout the resort to remind guests of social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the property.
- All associates required to wear face coverings.
- Associates working at the resort may not exhibit any signs of sickness and receive daily temperature checks. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.
- Each guest room is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guest suites during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
- Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead of having you present them to us on the counter.
- We do not re-use guest room keys from one stay to the next.
- Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
- Implementation of digital collateral through QR codes.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Implementation of digital or single-use menus.
- Seating arranged to observe social distancing and reduced capacity.
- Disinfecting tables and chairs after each use.
- Guest check presenters and pens sanitized after each use.
- Covers for all food items leaving the kitchen.
- Handrails and other high-touch areas cleaned multiple times a day.
- Therapists and guests required to wear face masks during treatments (facials not included).
- Masks are available for all guests upon request.
- Limiting the number of guests in the spa at one time.
- Treatment rooms and all equipment cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Additional cleaning protocols have been implemented to sanitize machines and equipment after each use.
Updated September 30, 2020
Stay Healthy, Stay Connected, Stay at Your Home-Away-From-Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
The City of Scottsdale has issued a declaration requiring guests to wear a face mask indoors and outdoors if they are not able to social distance. However, per the declaration you are not required to wear a mask if you are swimming, eating, drinking, your religious beliefs prevent you from wearing a mask OR if you are surrounded by family members and can maintain 6 feet of distance from another party.
To learn more about this proclamation, please click here.