When you step through our doors, rest assured
Cleanliness, health and safety are always our #1 priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates are always our highest priority and we would like to personally assure you we have taken all steps necessary to maintain the safety standards outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Whatever the reason for your visit, we want you to know that your room and our entire hotel will offer a clean, safe, home-away-from-home experience with access to open-air recreation.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- Each guest suite is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guest suites during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
- Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
- Associates working at the resort may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Signs are posted throughout the hotel to remind guests of social distancing.
- Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead having you present them to us on the counter.
- We do not re-use guest suite keys from one stay to the next.
- Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.
- Therapists and guests required to wear face masks during treatments.
- Masks are available for all guests upon request.
- Limiting the number of guests in the spa at one time.
- Treatment rooms and all equipment cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Additional cleaning protocols have been implemented to sanitize machines and equipment after each use.
Updated July 15, 2020
Stay Healthy, Stay Connected, Stay at Your Home-Away-From-Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
The City of Scottsdale has issued a declaration requiring guests to wear a face mask indoors and outdoors if they are not able to social distance. However, per the declaration you are not required to wear a mask if you are swimming, eating, drinking, your religious beliefs prevent you from wearing a mask OR if you are surrounded by family members and can maintain 6 feet of distance from another party.
To learn more about this proclamation, please click here.