When you step through our doors, rest assured
Cleanliness, health and safety are always our #1 priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates are always our highest priority and we would like to personally assure you we have taken all steps necessary to maintain the safety standards outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Whatever the reason for your visit, we want you to know that your room and our entire hotel will offer a clean, safe, home-away-from-home experience with access to open-air recreation.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails, and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the property.
- Associates working at the resort may not exhibit any signs of sickness and receive daily temperature checks. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Ongoing and extensive education for our associates about maintaining good health and sanitation training to ensure the continued well-being and safety of our guests.
- Each guest room is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Disinfecting tables and chairs after each use.
- Handrails and other high-touch areas cleaned multiple times a day.
- All treatment rooms, bathrooms, and commonly touched surfaces and equipment sanitized after each use with CDC-approved and EPA compliant disinfectant.
Updated March 14, 2022
Stay Healthy, Stay Connected, Stay at Your Home-Away-From-Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
In accordance with recently published CDC guidelines, facial coverings are no longer required for healthy individuals in Maricopa County. However, anyone may wear a mask at their discretion. Those with COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with the virus are asked to wear a mask.